Every parent would love their child to learn the words of god. And, one way you can do it is by teaching these easy bible verses for kids along with the letters.
These bible verses for kids are not just easy for kids to learn but also easy to understand.
These will help your child learn important values from the scriptures along with the alphabets.
Proverbs 22:6 - Start Children Off On The Way They Should Go.
These bible verses for kids will help you do the same.
26 Bible Verses For Kids To Learn.
A- Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find.
B- Be kind to one another.
C- Cast your cares on the lord and he will sustain you.
D- Do not be anxious about anything.
E- Every good and perfect gift is from above.
F- For it is by grace you have been saved through faith.
G- God is our refuge and strength and ever present help in trouble.
H- He alone is my rock and my salvation.
I- I praise because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
J- Jesus christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
K- Know that the lord is god is he who made us.
L- Love the lord oh god, with all your heart and all your soul.
M- My soul finds rest in god alone, my salvation comes from him.
N- Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
O- Oh god you are my god, earnestly I seek you.
P- Praise the lord, oh my soul.
Q- Quiet spirit is of great worth in God’s sight.
R- Rejoice the god always.
S- Salvation belongs to our god who sits on the throne.
T- Trust in the lord with all your heart.
U- Under his wings you will find refuge, his faithfulness will be your shield.
V- Very truly i tell you, the one who believes has eternal life.
W- We are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
X- May I never boast except in the cross of your lord Jesus Christ.
Y- You are the light of the world.
Z- Zion hears and rejoices.
So, these were easy bible verses for kids to learn along with the letters.
25 Easy Bible Verses For Kids To Know For Sure.
- Acts 16:31 – Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved.
- Psalm 145:9 – The LORD is good to all.
- Genesis 16:13 – You are the God who sees.
- Philippians 4:4 – Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
- Matthew 22:39 – You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- Numbers 6:24 – The Lord bless you and keep you.
- Colossians 3:2 – Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
- Colossians 3:16 – Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly.
- 1John 5:3 – This is love for God: to obey his commands.
- Proverbs 30:5 – Every word of God proves true.
- Hebrews 13:8 – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
- Psalm 150:6 – Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
- Proverbs 3:5 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
- Romans 10:13 – Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
- Romans 3:23 – All people have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- Matthew 28:20 – I am with you always.
- 1 John 3:23 – Love one another.
- Psalm 56:3 – When I am afraid, I will trust in You.
- Psalm 118:24 – This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
- Psalm 136:1 – Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.
- Luke 6:31 – Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- Philippians 4:13 – I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
- Psalm 138:1 – I will praise thee with my whole heart.
- Ephesians 6:1 – Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
These were 25 bible verses for kids that they should surely know!
Teach and make your children follow the words of god.
May every child get to know and follow the words of god.
In Jesus’ name, Amen!