“The Bible has a solution for every situation, just have faith” There are around 31,102 bible verses, and each one of them is meaningful. I have listed 40 Bible verses about faith,
Something that has the highest significance in Christianity is faith.
According to the dictionary, faith means complete trust and confidence in religious beliefs.
And, according to the bible, Hebrews 11:1- Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
On this, you may be thinking- where does faith come from? And, the bible has an answer to that, as well.
Romans 10:17- So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Faith comes by hearing the word of God. You can have faith if you hear the words of God. So, you should read the words of God in the bible if you want to build faith.
Here are some bible verses about faith, for you.
40 bible verses about faith
The most satisfying thing about bible verses about faith is- when you read them you feel very close to god, and he is there for you.
And, this is something that will strengthen your faith.
These bible verses about faith are from the King James version of bible.
- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast –Ephesians 2:8-9
- That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love –Ephesians 3:16-17
- Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them –Mark 11:24
- Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? –John 11:40
- Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience –James 1:3
- Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. –1 Peter 1:8-9
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen –Hebrews 11:1
- For we walk by faith, not by sight –2 Corinthians 5:7
- Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost –Romans 15:13
- But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed –James 1:6
- But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him –Hebrews 11:6
- Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth –Mark 9:23
- Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? –John 11:25-26
- For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith –1 John 5:4
- Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations –Romans 14:1
- But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness –1 Timothy 6:11
- And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive –Matthew 21:22
- And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way –Mark 10:52
- And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing –1 Corinthians 13:2
- And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst –John 6:35
- I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me –Psalm 119:30
- Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised –Hebrews 11:11
- For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation –Romans 10:10
- Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him –James 5:14-15
- These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God –1 John 5:13
- For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith –Romans 1:17
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life –John 3:16
- For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ –Galatians 3:26-27
- Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong –1 Corinthians 16:13
- He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned –Mark 16:16
- And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity –1 Corinthians 13:13
- And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house –Acts 16:31
- But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole –Luke 8:50
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved –Romans 10:9
- Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone –James 2:17
- And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you –Matthew 17:20
- Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity –1 Timothy 4:12
- Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God –Hebrews 12:2
- Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent –John 6:29
- He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water –John 7:38
These were 40 bible verses about faith, read these for building faith, or strengthening your faith.
All the bible verses are amazingly connecting, as I read the bible, I feel close to god and I feel like he knows me and I know him. (He does know all of us by our names.)
All these bible verses about faith will make you feel the same as if you are known to him and he is listening to you and will provide you with what you need and want.
His plans for you are better than yours.