Psalm 91 tell us a lot of things like.
- Psalm 91 tells us how God is our ever present help in trouble and how he assures us protection. (Read Psalm 91: 1-2)
- It tells us how God is protective, caring and comforting for all of us. (Read Psalm 1:3-4)
- It also tells us how we shall be faithful to him and not be afraid for he is there for our protection. (Read Psalm 91:5-6)
- It tells us how we as believers are safe from any sort of trouble. (Read Psalm 91:7-13)
- The last three verses(14-16) of Psalm 91 tell us how God has promised blessings on whoever loves and trusts him.
Psalms 91 will make you feel loved, protected and comforted by god.
Claim Psalms 91 for god is your refugee and you have faith in him.
- He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”
- Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the [a]fowler And from the perilous pestilence.
- He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and [b]buckler.
- You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
- Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
- A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.
- Only with your eyes shall you look,And see the reward of the wicked.
- Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
- No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
- For He shall give His angels charge over you,To keep you in all your ways.
- In their hands they shall [c]bear you up,Lest you [d]dash your foot against a stone.
- You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.
- “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;I will [e]set him on high, because he has known My name.
- He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.
- With [f]long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”