We are all made in the image of God and all of us are children of God. We are all equal in the eyes of God and therefore we should treat each other equally. These bible verses about equality will help you know more about it.
The bible says, Love your neighbours as you love yourself. It means love everyone around you, as you love yourself. Do not be partial on any grounds, be it sex, race, status or caste.
Also read: Bible verses about equality in race.
There are many bible verses about equality in this post that will make you realize how God favours equality.
God shows no partiality, he doesn’t like it either. So, you should also treat everyone equally. Do not consider yourself to be superior for he who claims to be the greatest shall be the servant. (Matthew 23:11)
21 Bible Verses About Equality.
The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel, when they give an offering unto the LORD, to make an atonement for your souls.
25. Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
26. When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
27. Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
2 CORINTHIANS 8:13-14–
13. For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened :
14. But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:
13. If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me;
14. What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?
15. Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?
13. The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
14. From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
15. He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.
The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the maker of them all.
25. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
26.But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
27. And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
28. Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
42. But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
43. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
44. And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
For God shows no partiality.
Leviticus 19:33-34 –
When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.
These were some Bible verses about equality that you should read, learn, and tell others too.
Spread the words of God and make a difference in the world.
Treat everyone equally for no one is superior or inferior in the eyes of god.